Scan Day!

Currently at home drinking LOADS of fluids! I have a pelvic scan at 11am and bladder has to be full! I have PCOS - but suspected endo aswell tho dont think a scan shows anything to do with Endo.

Glad to finally have this scan! Still awaiting a gynae appointment tho!!

Just hope I can get all of these horrible symptoms im having resolved! Its been a draining time. Can I also ask - when I pee - usually in the mornings, I get such sore legs and feet - so so random? I usually wake feeling really sicky aswell - my urine is clear - sometimes I think im going crazy 😅😅

Thanks guys

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi,hope your scan went ok.i have pcos and i suspect endo as well.i d be interested 2 hear your symptoms?are you taking anything 2 manage your pcos?xx

Hey! I had my scan and they couldnt see any cysts.. not that I wanted to hear I had them but i feel frustrated as none the wiser - waiting on my gynae appointment still but god knows how long i will wait :(.. I have always had bad periods but this last while they have been particulary bad - i feel constantly drained. I was diagnosed 2 years ago with pcos - i get hair on my chin constantly :( i get pains in my lower tummy and my groin and lower back - i am on microgynon but have tried implant injection and both coils no joy - nothing agrees - on the lead up to my period i feel so unwell - when i take my pill break my period doesnt come for around 5/6 days by then im restarting my pill again but my period can still last up to a week and a half - i usually vomit and feel very faint - sometimes the pains take me back as its that sore - ive been prescribed mefanemic and transaemic but 3 weeks ago i took them and i went into anaphylaxis shock and was admitted to hospital!! i hve constant lower back pain leg pain and foot pain, i can feel like lumpy bumps in my lower tummy if i push in - if i get up fast off sofa or bed i get a tugging sensation in my right side / groin - ive been told to take my pill for 3 months strait until i see gynae but who knows when i will be seen - i lost my job last month after bein off sick for 3 days its been a disaster! xx what are ur symptoms xx

1 like

Its so frustrating isnt it!where do i start,ive always had irregular periods apart from after my 2 babies.theyve got more and more heavy and i feel so sick before i come on.i was referred earlier this year for brown discharge/bleeding and cramping.this happens when my hormones seem 2 fluctuate,when im trying 2 ovulate.the scan just showed pcos but i know youve got 2 have a lap 2 diagnose endo.i had 1 in 2006 and had some endo cysts removed.im tired all the time,my right hip,lower back and groin are sore at the mo,ive had 2 c sections and alot of the discomfort comes from there.sometimes its uncomfortable when i wee.i get ripping pains,pulling and cramping,im basically falling apart!xx

Aw thats terrible! I really feel for you! Its the worst! I have two children also. I am

always sooooooo tired! Im only 29 just wish I could get rid of all these problems x

Ive got more excuse,im 39😂!its no fun is it?i feel like im always moaning!feel free 2 vent 2 me.xx

thanks so much!! and same to u x

1 like

Hope it went well.

I have PCOS and endometriosis. And yes you are right, they can't see endo on a scan. Only a laparoscopy can diagnose endo. I hope you find a good treatment plan soon x

thanks very much :)

You may also like...