I got married last summer & my husband & I had planned to start trying for a baby this month. About 5 weeks ago I started to get fairly consistent abdominal pains & am currently going through a diagnosis for deep endometriosis with a potential cyst on my ovary. I have an MRI booked for 27 June and do not know what will happen after this. We do not know whether to start trying to conceive as planned or whether this will complicate things further with the MRI & any treatment that may be required or whether it is more sensible to hold off!
I have been waiting for so long to begin trying and so am reluctant to delay this further but don't know if this would be a bad idea.
Any advice would be useful!