I've hopefully got an appointment to see a gyne on 28/29 March, I've been off work since last Thursday - on Tuesday got signed off until next Thursday.
I stopped taking my painkillers in the middle of the week as I thought I was to feel better but the pain came back....
Tonight I've started taking them again but earlier this afternoon went into my work to tell them I would go back early in Monday.
I now believe this was the wrong decision as I am now in pain and work only want me back if I am fully fit.
I'm just worried about getting in trouble and my % going up.
Any advice would be great