Things worse since diagnostic lap

I had my diagnostic laparoscopy in September. During the operation they also inserted an IUD/coil. I'm not sure what's going on, but my pain has been gradually getting worse and more frequent since then. Now I get terrible leg, back and foot pain, as well as the overall pain becoming more intense and I just don't know what to do. I don't see the point in going back to the doctors seeing as it's a waste of time and they can't do anything (and, to be honest, I'm terrified they'll want to take he cool out when I'm actually finding it really convenient as a contraceptive). Things just seem to be getting worse and I feel lost. Hell! For my 22nd I've asked for a Yuyu hot water bottle (the long, skinny, wrap-around kind) and I'm crazy excited! What has my life become? Haha. Endo is really killing my vibe right now. I'm so exhausted.

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • I had mine in December x I have the exhaustion you feel. I had the Mirena in at the same time and my pain is worse too. Mostly in the cervix / ovary area which was great so it could be post op effects, though my back pain is worse too.

If you are liking the Mirena then it's a case of lesser evils though there can be other post op causes of pain centerforendo.com/is-my-end...

If mine persists I may discuss a change to the mini pill. I wonder if there is a progestin implant instead. I have no contraceptive need as hubby had the snip , it's just for the endo.

You may also like...