Endometriosis UK

What would you suggest

I posted a few days ago that I saw a gyno finally after waiting nearly four years of being fobbed off. The gyno that I saw was very abrupt and rude and even though he's agreed that I need a lap and and a hysteroscopy I am incredibly nervous now about it all. He is a private doctor in the two main private hospitals although I am seeing him as an nhs patient. Thank you for all the posts regarding the bgse centre. I have since found out that it is very close to me. I don't know if I should go and see my GP and try and get a referral or have the lap and hyst with this gyno that I don't feel comfortable with.

What would you do? xx

3 Replies

I would go back to the GP and ask to be referred somewhere else. It is really important that you are comfortable with and have trust in the doctor you're dealing with. x.


Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. X


I would c ur gp and get refered to the bsge one as if just general gynaecology are not skilled enough to treat deep endo that affected other areas outside the pelvic cavatity I hope u get answers u want and keep us posted xx


You may also like...