Endometriosis UK
34,156 members30,533 posts

Umbilical endometriosis specialist

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of specialists for umbilical endometriosis. I was diagnosed in the summer following a biopsy by dermatology and have my first appointment with my gp on Friday to discuss the results and options. I live in Lincolnshire and am keen to be referred to somewhere with experience of the condition rather than just the local hospital. Looking at the list, Castle Hill, Cottingham, pindersfield, Wakefield and Sheffield endometriosis centre seem closest to us - can anyone offer any advice? Would it be worth travelling further to somewhere like john Radcliffe in Oxford? Thanks in advance.

You may also like...