Endometriosis UK
36,156 members32,134 posts

Can anyone advise mme

Hi, I have suffered from endometriosis for 7 years, i have prevouisly been hospitalised for pain managementn in the past. At the moment i am in constant pain and have been for the last 4 weeks but it has got worse over the last couple of days, I can't eat, go to the toilet I've been sick and I can barely walk and have had to take tramadol and morphine but I am still in pain. I have a 5 year old son so I take the morphine when he is at school. I have called my doctor who is going to visit me either this afternoon or tomorrow morning but I'm not sure how much longer i can deal with this pain and I'm not sure what she can do. I am just after some advice as to what I should do next? Should I just go to the hospital to get pain management if my doctor can't do anything more;?

Please help, any advise would be great, thanks

3 Replies

Hi there. I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you but just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear you are going through this and I hope it gets better for you soon.



Tell your doctor you need referral to an endometriosis specialist. You have the right to choose who you want to see. Choose one here bsge.org.uk/ec-BSGE-accredi...

Really sorry to hear of the pain you are in at the moment. x


Thanks for the replies! I am feeling a little better today. The doctor came and increased my mophine, she is also going to refer me to a specialist. Thanks again for your replies x


You may also like...