I've been reading the posts here for a bit whilst waiting to see gynae. Scan showed endometriomas in October which was a follow up scan after a cyst was detected in August. The question was raised that it may be a haemorrhagic cyst so I have pinned my hopes on that. Today I am told she is sure I have endo and that she thinks it's not localised to my ovaries. Thankfully you ladies had helped me know my options so when asked whether I wanted surgical or medical treatment I said both. I'm having a laparoscopy with laser treatment to the areas she finds, removal of my cyst & possibly ovary with hysteroscopy as she doesn't like look of the lining of my womb with Mirena inserted at the end. I thought I was ok but now I want to cry as I was hoping for better news and because I have other health problems so don't need anymore.
I have some other points but will do a seperate post for those.
Hello & thanks