endo but now I have been told to made a decision by 11th Nov as to whether I will continue in pain etc or have a full hysterectomy. I am so confused, I don't know what to do. I am single so there is only myself to consider in the decision, however I desperately want to have children. Any advice would be gratefully received, thank you.
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.