After just over a year going back and fourth to the doctors with pelvic pain and occasional swellings, i was sent for scans with not much coming back apart from normal cysts not enough to cause pain apparently. I was then asked do i want referred to a gyno? so i said yes i would like the pain sorted out/find out what is wrong to cause the pain. After waiting for the appointment to come through for the gyno i went to see him he checked me over said he couldnt feel/see anything but would like to do a laproscopy to check internally. So i had op on Monday 1st July when i came round i was told i had endo and it was on my bladder as well as my pelvic cavity and that they removed what they could and sent me home. My surgeon/gyno told me if i want kids i need to start now not to delay. I told my partner of 3 years this expecting support and a grown up conversation about our options and he seem to be angry at me saying he will not be rushed into having kids can i not wait a year or 2 when he's ready... I dont know if anyone else has had this reaction at all from partners or can help give me advice on how they manage or if they have successfully had kids after being told same thing?