Sugar Level Increase Before Breakfast - Diabetes India

Diabetes India
61,039 members11,773 posts

Sugar Level Increase Before Breakfast

kapilbho
kapilbho

Hello Friends

Since my Mother no more, I was having tension. What I'm observing is, my sugar level is increasing before breakfast. It's 180, but after breakfast it is 210-230.

Please suggest any Ayurveda medicine. What should I take at breakfast and dinner? if you have a diet plan for dinner, please suggest.

Thanks!

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you still drinking Corona?

kapilbho
kapilbho
in reply to sandybrown

Corona Beer yes i take

Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator
in reply to kapilbho

Hi kapilbho

What do you usually eat at breakfast? How many carbs. are in your breakfast? Are you eating the same food each day/morning? Has your doctor suggested counting carbs. for each meal/snack? What medication did your doctor prescribe? How many times a day are you taking the medication? If you're on medication, mixing any alcoholic drinks with it can cause issues. Does your doctor know you have a beer to drink?

Few point i got you regarding Carbs . Can you please give me Diet chart So i can see how much Carbs in which Food so i can avoid it .

Activity2004
in reply to kapilbho

It depends on the food(s) you eat. I can send you a fake/sample menu and how to count carbs. if you would like me to do that for you. Please let me know and I can do the message today before I have dinner tonight. :-) Are you allergic to any type of food?

Yes plz send

No allergy

Activity2004
in reply to kapilbho

Okay. I will work on the message and send a fake menu with it today. Sorry for the delay.

Your blood glucose is so high that you don't need any carbohydrate for breakfast, yet you are eating some and your blood glucose goes up further.

Overall, grasp how much carbohydrate you are eating each meal diabetes.org.uk/resources-s..., and lower it until your fasting BG is about 90.

If you need more energy, get it from natural fat, mainly monounsaturates.

Thanks so much for your reply

What are the levels now?

kapilbho
kapilbho
in reply to sandybrown

HI now it is better

i am taking Sugar Kalonji Powder

kapilbho
kapilbho
in reply to kapilbho

Kalonji sugar Powder

Mohammedia Kalonji Sugar Powder has been formulated to control diabetics.

You may also like...