Corona Virus seems to be taking a serious turn:
# World stock market was down today due to weak sentiments due to corona virus
# USA, Japan, France air lifting their citizens from China..
# India is screening all passengers arriving at airports... Anyone found to have elevated temperature is being quarantined and sent to specified hospitals.
# WHO chief is flying to china to monitor the situation..
# China has come to a stand stil.
Prevention is better than cure ! Most of us are already on some kind of medication...avoid further medication 🙏
Advisory from WHO
(1) It is likely that coughs or sneezes from an infected person may spread the virus.
(2) Cover coughs and sneezes with your handkerchief or your inner elbow
(3) Wash regularly your hand with an antiseptic liquid soap..
(4)Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your hands.
(5) Stay home from work or school if you have a fever
(6) Stay away from people who have signs of a respiratory tract infection, such as runny nose, coughing, and sneezing.
You may please note that Corona virus has not appeared all of a sudden..Animal/ bird originated virus has always attacked human beings in the past...
....We had similar incidents due to animal/ birds originated virus infection on human beings where thousands of people died. The virus were also identified as follows and millions and millions of birds/chicken/pigs/ goats were killed and buried under the earth to contain the disease !
# SWINE Flu,
# Avian Flu
# Ebola virus,
# MERS ( middle East respiratory syndrome )
# Even HIV/AIDS virus are believed to have come from Chipanzees to human in Africa and then from human to human....and we still continue to fight with the disease.....
Common influenza common cold are proven to get originated from birds and animals....
Further many T2 DM's resort to meat eating on a regular basis in order to control blood sugar..
No doubt , meat is a low GI food and it may keep you out of hunger for a long time and may be one is able to control his blood sugar. But it is a food for thought for all...🙏
(1) Health studies reveal controversial results of Saturated fatty acid in meat on long term human health.
(2) Animal/birds rearing calls for deforestation to house them and there is increase in green house gases like Methane and carbon dioxide affecting climate change.. Global warming, Antarctica ice melting, water table receding , bush fire.....
It seems logical that animal rearing for eating their meat is not a sustainable proposition......If we and our next generation want to live in this planet Earth.🙏
It is my personal opinion and HU is in no way connected with the views expressed by me...