Dear George sir & other LWMDR followers,
I hope you all are doing well.
My father is a type 2 diabetic using Metformin 500mg in the morning & evening, Voglibose 0.3mg in afternoon and Multivitamin in the evening.
His FBG is 148mg/dl, PPBG is 182mg/dl, HbA1c is 7.8%, Blood Urea is 30mg/dl, Serum Creatinine is 1.1mg/dl, Uric Acid is 4.9mg/dl, Total Cholesterol is 150mg/dl, Triglycerides are 86mg/dl, HDL is 40mg/dl, LDL is 50mg/dl, VLDL is 13.7mg/dl, Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio is 3.7, LDL/HDL Ratio is 1.2.
I want to try LWMDR for him under your guidance.
I have the following doubts,
1) LWMDR followers have to totally avoid Sweets/Sugar, Fruits, Maida, Potato, Tapioca etc then what about Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric, Peanut etc?
2) You have restricted Oil and Fat then what about Chicken, Mutton, Fish, Whole Egg, Curd, Yogurt, Milk WITHOUT Sugar, Tea/Coffee WITHOUT Sugar? How to prepare side dish/curry without Oil?
3) Can a diabetic of 65kg body weight use 70gm - 90gm dry grain of long wheat each time (Breakfast and Dinner) to satiate the hunger? (More than 1gm/kg body weight)?
4) Is it good to eat three Full Stomach meals per day? No Snacks except plain water/black tea/black coffee/green tea without sugar?
5) You have also recommended long wheat chapati/unleavened bread but have warned about static charge accumulation by dry grinding then how to make the flour?
6) After removal of LWMDR vessel from the stove, after completion of cooking, will you permit addition of Lemon/Black Pepper/Curd/Side Dish along with Salt directly into the LWMDR vessel to enhance the taste as the cooking/extraction of curative nutrients is already completed? OR do LWMDR followers have to eat the side dish separately?
7) Do you permit the LWMDR followers to use Pulses/Legumes/Grains/Cereals/Seeds/Lentils/Vegetables/Eggs/Meat etc in the form of curry/rasam/saambar/salad in every meal?
Kindly respond as soon as possible.