Irani Methi (fenugreek) seeds

Irani Methi (fenugreek) seeds is flat thin and in Dark Brown color. it's available in Dubai Meena Bazaar, Bur Dubai. You may also check in your local Dry fruits/Spice market.

Irani Methi (fenugreek) seeds is helpful to control Blood Sugar. Chew 4-5 seeds on empty stomach and don't eat anything for next 30 minutes. do check your blood sugar label after 15 days.

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • İ have been marketing Fenugreek seed extract capsule Fenfuro ( 500mg ) anybody interested call me 9818406161 gepachanil@gmail.com

• Tell me the result of Fenfuro, dose, price, etc.

• İf you are having Blood sugar less than 300 you are to take 1capsule twice daily (after breakfast & after dinner)

30 capsules packing per box is available @845 /box

• which country do u ship

• Useless. Try natural methi seeds in local area

• WHAT IS THE PRICE AND HOW MANY CAPSULES ARE IN ONE PACK PLEASE?

• pl.give the rate of this capsule

• İts 845for a pack of 30 capsules in Mumbai

• Results are Excellent N can begin from 3rd week n Best results by 3 months of regular use

• My dear friends

I'd not advise you to buy such a costly product made from the material which is available at a very low price.

Soak few seeds of fenugreek overnight and in the morning to be taken in the morning empty stomach and at night before dinner respectively

• Right!

• I have been using one tea-spoon full overnight soaked fenugreek in glass of water and drinking next morning.It helps.This is my personal experience and advise the same.

• It's not working.Have consumed atleast 4/5 packets but disappointed.

• They are known as Balaadi (country) hulba. Dark color due to stronger sun. Indian methi tested globally and found best. Dates from Dubai are ok. Not every thing

You may also like...