Diabetes India
60,376 members11,283 posts

Usage of black seeds & barely

I want to know, will black seeds, barely, gum, & wheat will cure completely? If so how shall it be used to control blood sugar.

16 Replies
oldestnewest

It is not at all useful. I have tried it. Go with your regular medicines, physical activities and diet control.

2 likes

Its all fake i used it but noo use maybe my way of using it is wrong i boild all the ingrediants strained and had one cup with empty stomoch but noo gud results i used for 15 days

1 like

I hv tried for one month but there was no benefit. Better take medicines present by your doctor.

Hoax. Dr. Almeida denied recommending or suggesting this! [An imaginary story has been in circulation naming Dr. Almeida as source of this prescription]

Any body have tried LWMDR?

yes its very effictive

Have you tried it?

Yesss iam on LWM ITS VERY EFFECTIVE

Please,let me to know how to prepare and take LWMDR?

simply boil n mix salt n have

yes

Any person which may be contacted in this forum?

yerramrajashekar hope you are new to this forum just read max old post here you will find your answer and better knowledge.

I tried it strictly as per instructions but sorry to say I did not notice any positive result.

This formula was first got viral on mails in 2012 and I tried it religiously from next day itself with great hope and faith no avail not even a bit. LCHF and LWMDR are much better option than this one.

Have you tried LWMDR or LCHF?If yes,give some details!

You may also like...