High Blood sugar level

My sugar level always remain more than 200 Fastening and more than 250 pp. I want to know that whether the medicine to control sugar level is to be taken half an hour before the meal and if so why. I always taken the medicine after regular meal. Please suggest me. Thanks you.

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Did you ever see Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'? A classic statement it included was "It's like a finger pointing to the moon. Don't concentrate on the finger, or you'll miss all the heavenly glory!"

By concentrating on your medication you're missing the fact that you must be consuming TOO MUCH CARBOHYDRATE!

• I have only taken the suggestion that whether or not the medicine of diabetic is to be taken well before the meal or not. Thanks

• Get the basics right (no doctor or nutritionist has the basics right)

Cut the CARBS down to 20% of your energy needs.

Replace with good fat. In short switch to LCHF diet - dlife.in/

Starving is not the answer as some people claim here. Eating high carb low fat diet will always drive hunger.

• I don't find any mention of the diet he is taking. So everything said here is based on assumption only. Congratulations ,I am amazed at so rich fertility of imagination🎆

• So it is "will be" and not " shall be ". 🎃

• Get started ,don't wait . These days it is impossible to find a teacher for free. I am waiting.💻

• You always wrote things about which you were not qualified. Your own confession.

And your baseless and absurd distorted imagination of my being a bad student is as wrong as your being literate and civilised person. 😂

• Cscon,you are without a matter whether grey or white. And your value, nothing more than a worthless killing of time.📀

• I have not taken your opinion about the grammar. In case you have not any suggestion please keep mum.

• I think you are a fool, You are indulge yourself with useless controversy. Pl avoid it in future.

• As far as I know,most diabetic medicines have to be taken 15 to 30 minutes before food.The doctor who prescribed you the medicine must have told you clearly.Follow the advise scrupulously.

• Thanks

• :) by the way., dear cscon ., as an addition to what one has said., that u r a worthless killing of time, waste etc. , may i submit u had been a beacon of light and hope to me , and god knows how many. may your tribe increase.,may force be with you.

• actually medicine should always take after meal, for prevent addiction of medicine regularly change medicine salt, homeopathic medicines also gives much better results,try INSULINUM 3X , I have seen very good results.

• Hello suarora,

I would suggest you to consult your doctor again; tell him the problem; then let him decide on the suitable diet and medications and their doses. Once the BS levels go down then try LCHF.. Its making lot of news nowadays..

• Yes sir LCHF works if one rejects the LIE that SFA causes CVD/CHD and if one stops believing that ADA is working in favor of diabetics.

Here's a case of a diabetic who had high creatanine (so kidney impaired) before starting LCHF, but on LCHF his levels are stable or have gone down though some experts here say that LCHF is bad for kidneys (factually incorrect):

forums.dlife.in/threads/me-...

BP normal, LIPIDS normal :)

• Follow this very basic food eating tips:

1. Eat only when ur hungry [don’t go eat lunch just bz its 1 pm...don’t eat time basis]

2. Chew 25 times [count literally each bite]

3. Don’t drink water before or during or after food for 1 hr minimum.

4. Stop when you get 1st Burp while eating. When you chew 25 time, you will get burp - its a signal that ur full.

5. Finish dinner on or before 7 pm

5. Then do walking daily 30 mins a day.

Raj

You may also like...