Sugar free Natura by Zydus Welness

I am using Sugar Free Natura which contains lactose, sucralose,microcrystalline cellulose,pregelatinized starch,magnesium stearate ( i.p.), polyvinyl pyrrolidone as per product description. I am non-diabetic, but i am over weight...and for saving calorie, i am using this tablet for tea only...(twice or thrice a day)...!

My problem is even after extensive exercise and low calorie food, i am not loosing my weight as well my blood pressure remain high.. !

Can anybody advice me that this is the side effect of sugar free tablets or anything else. ...? My all other reports are very normal like ECG, cholesterol etc...!

Regards,

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I AM USING SUGAR FREE NATURA POWDER TWICE A DAY FOR COFFEE.FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS BUT MY WEIGHT REMAINS SAME @66 KGS WHICH IS NORMAL ALL OTHER PARAMETERS ARE ALSO WITHIN LIMITS

• I think stevia is better option for sugar. It's 100% natural. Sucralose is totally made from chemical. If you want to buy stevia online go to procarvit.com. Buy stevia powder or liquid only don't buy tablets.

• I think you must increase consumption of protein in your food. It will definitely help you to lose weight.

• There are several reports indicating that long term regular use of artificial sweeteners is harmful. However.Stevia and sucralose are reported to be safer choices and since you are taking maybe 2 or 3 tablets a day,I think that you are not at risk

• change over to sugar free "stevia" sold as "Vestige",considered safer than most other sugar substitutes

• change over to sugar free "stevia" sold as "Vestige",considered safer than most other sugar substitutes

You may also like...