Free herbal medicine by DrNaseem

Hello Dr.Naseem,

I have gone through both your posts.

Thanks for valuable information I am interested to get your medicine please through light on following doubts .

1 Is there any restrictions on food any specific food to be followed .quantity of medicine to be taken .

2 you provide medicine for 10 days free ,it is to be used for 3-6 months do you supply it for further and cost of the same .

3 what about ingredient 8 can medicine be used without it if no where and how to procure it ,and method of using ,is it added in free supply .

For free supply my address is as under .

Ramesh Rao c/o Adarsh Rao,

D-6 academic staff quarters ,

Mumbai university campus ,

cst.road KALINA,

Santacruz east,

Mumbai 400098.

p.s I have tried to send this message on your email address it could not be delivered due to non recognition of address by server

6 Replies

• I also need herbal medicine. I am diabetic for last 25 years.

• Dear Mr. Ramesh,

1. Yes Restrictions on food as advised by all doctors/Ved/Hakeem.

2. Yes, 10 days complimentary medicine are free. Yes, it's to be used for 3 to 6 months depends on condition of the patient. Yes, we will supply it.

3. Ingredient no. 8, to be used in 3rd month and 6th month and we mix it, no need to purchase separately. NO, it's not added in free supply, because free supply is startup of course.

Please type email address in correct format.

Thanking you,

Dr. Naseem

• Hai Dr. Naseem,

I am P. VISHWANATHAN from Bangalore. A few days back I sent you a mail with my postal address to get the FREE ample. Hope you have recd the same. Can I expect the FREE sample shortly?

# 24, 21st Extn, INDIAN BANK Colony

Behind CHURCH

PH: +91-7259298926

• Yes Mr. Vishwanathan,

Your complimentary pack is ready to dispatch, hopefully we will dispatch it by Monday

• Dear Mr. Ramesh,

I have replied you, through E-mail

• health unlocked is becoming marketing website it seems

You may also like...