Insulin Plant: Please infirm / intimate the... - Diabetes India

Diabetes India
60,455 members11,379 posts

Insulin Plant

Please infirm / intimate the NAME of Insulin plant and from where it can be obtained

to grow it at home.

20 Replies
oldestnewest

dear 2374, it is available in bangalore india,contact number is 919964220835

I picked it up from the nearby nursery. Say that you want Giloi or Amirthavalli. It is a creeper with leaves resembling pan leaves. Lesser in size and lighter green colour. This is available with Pathanjali (Swami Ramdev) medical shops in tablet form.

Not much use for controlling diabetes. Slightly helpful as an immune booster.

Giloi or Amirthavalli is not insulin plant..Costus igneus ( hindi name : insulin plant) search both giloi and insulin plant on google images and you will find the difference.. Giloi is for immunity

Hi Dear,

you can order this plant online from PlantsGuru.com. check out this link for costus insulin plant plantsguru.com/costus

Dear Sri Gphilip,

I visited Two Nurseries in Bangalore which is very to my place where I live. One in RR Nagara, and one in Uttarahalli main road Near old Manipal Hospital. I was informed by the authorities that since these plants were lying with them and hardly any customer comes to buy since they destroyed this plant. However, I am in search in other place , if succeed in getting , I will inform you through this forum

Regards

P. VISHWANATHAN IYER

BANGALORE-560098

PH: 080-28600202., 9844126097

DATED: 15-09-2014.

Thanks for giving your valuable time to Ans. my quarry .

Again many many thanks.

Raji Sidhu

Chandigarh ( UT )

Hi P. VISHWANATHAN IYER,

Plants Guru is India’s biggest online plant store, we provides all India delivery, so you can order plant online and get free home delivery. follow the link for insulin plant. plantsguru.com/costus

i don't thing that it will help in controlling diabetes

1 like

DID YOU EVER USED IT AND FOUND THAT IT WILL NOT HELP IF NOT DO NOT POST DISCOURAGING REPLIES.PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM IS DESPERATELY SEARCHING FOR LONG LASTING REMEDIES.

at my place have tested it. some 5 years back there was a heavy rush for this plant. now most of them have stopped using it.

None of these things will work ever. If they did, Insulin Plant would have been a billion dollar industry by now. Since it is not, it only means it cannot work consistently.

Thanks a lot.

Raji Sidhu

( Chandigarh )

yes i agree with u kcpl

1 like

Thanks sonu1196,

Only thing that works is LCHF diet. Rest is all going to lead to more and more drugs. Do you follow LCHF? How has it helped you?

yes but not in that lchf standard proportion of 20:20:60, but i have reduced carbohydrates and increased intake of saturated fats like almonds, peanut, butter, coconut, ghee, whole egg etc

Ok and how has been your experience with sugar and drugs reduction?

other then BP i am not taking any drug. i am controlling diabetics & lipid profile with diet only. regularly monitoring bs with glucometer. every 3 months i test hba1c and lipid profile. i am able to bring down tg from 400 to 180 without drug. hba1c varying between 5.6 to 6.2. next test is on 1.10.2014

Great to hear about no drugs for TG. Yes LC drops TG drastically.

Thanks

Many thanks.

Raji Sidhu

( Chandigarh )

Costus igneus, commonly known as insulin plant in India. you can order this online from PlantsGuru.com. check out this link for costus insulin plant plantsguru.com/costus

You may also like...