Right leg ulcer

My mother has developed leg ulcer around 1.5 months back. She is rheumotoid arthritis patient. Does not have diabetes till now. She is undergoing treatment with a Dermatologist. The ulcer is causing lot of pain and has spread to a ten rupee coin size.

I am residing in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. Please suggest a good doctor in and around Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If there is no Diabetes,this may be varicose ulcer.Magnetic treatment plays an important roll in curing varicosis and ulcers.With some homeopathic medicines ulcer wounds heal fast.

• healerkaka

Please let me know the Magnetic center at Kolkata or any other place

• Sorry Dear, I dont know about kolkata,

In thane near Mumbai I am having my own healing centre.

In mumbai itself I was having 3 healing centres, Dadar,Kurla, Chembur.Two centres at Thane and one at Badalapur.

Since last two years I closed all these centres due to a major accedant.

Presently I treat only serious patients at my residence.

• These type of ulcers can also be cured by laser treatments.They heal faster and the treatment is comfortable.

• dear friend iwill give the personal advise best you go to homeo pathic medicane it is my persanal opinian

• If u can go andheri then doctor Harish Trivedi is the best.. He treats patients using his own therapy. Contact No- 09969479412

• Yes, as a Homeopathic practitioner I also give my vote to Homeo medicines .Please go to a reputed Homeo physician and give treatment .

You may also like...