Right leg ulcer

My mother has developed leg ulcer around 1.5 months back. She is rheumotoid arthritis patient. Does not have diabetes till now. She is undergoing treatment with a Dermatologist. The ulcer is causing lot of pain and has spread to a ten rupee coin size.

I am residing in Nerul, Navi Mumbai. Please suggest a good doctor in and around Nerul, Navi Mumbai.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If there is no Diabetes,this may be varicose ulcer.Magnetic treatment plays an important roll in curing varicosis and ulcers.With some homeopathic medicines ulcer wounds heal fast.

• healerkaka

Please let me know the Magnetic center at Kolkata or any other place

• Sorry Dear, I dont know about kolkata,

In thane near Mumbai I am having my own healing centre.

In mumbai itself I was having 3 healing centres, Dadar,Kurla, Chembur.Two centres at Thane and one at Badalapur.

Since last two years I closed all these centres due to a major accedant.

Presently I treat only serious patients at my residence.

• These type of ulcers can also be cured by laser treatments.They heal faster and the treatment is comfortable.

• dear friend iwill give the personal advise best you go to homeo pathic medicane it is my persanal opinian

• If u can go andheri then doctor Harish Trivedi is the best.. He treats patients using his own therapy. Contact No- 09969479412

• Yes, as a Homeopathic practitioner I also give my vote to Homeo medicines .Please go to a reputed Homeo physician and give treatment .

You may also like...