WOUNDS ON RIGHT LEG

WOUNDS ON RIGHT LEG

MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AGED ABOUT 65, A DIABETIC FOR LAST 15 YEARS AND IS SURVIVING WITH INSULIN.

5 YEARS BACK HER LEFT LEG UPTO KNEE, HAS BEEN AMPUTATED DUE TO GANGRENE. RECENTLY RIGHT LEG DEVELOPED BLACK MOLES AND ONE WOUND OF SIZE 1.5 INCHES RADIUS, PHOTO ATTACHED. THERE IS NO PAIN. BUT PUS DROPS OOZING OUT FROM THE WOUND.

KINDLY ADV, WHAT WOULD BE THE PROBLEM AND TREATMENT TO BE TAKEN OR ANY PARTICULAR DR'S DETAILS EITHER IN HYDERABAD OR IN CHENNAI FOR CONSULTING AND TREATMENT.

KINDLY HELP ME.

GOURI SHANKAR.

Last edited by

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • As one leg is already amputated and other leg seems is in critical condition. It is result of uncontrolled sugar for years. At this stage any suggestion on forum is rather difficult. Only controlling blood sugar will help for recovery. Best to find good endocrinologist and consult him.

• THERE ARE VERY GOOD DIABETES HOSPITALS IN CHENNAI LIKE M.V.HOSPITAL FOR DIABETES,ROYAPURAM.I BELIEVE THEY HAVE ADVANCED TREATMENT FACILITIES FOR HEALING THIS TYPE OF WOUNDS.

• Pls stick to medicines for wounds...by PRANIC HEALING you can regererate the damage skin & wounds can we heal totally. Have faith.

You can help your physical body to reduce sugar level by Pranic healing. Have planned day - stick to the medication given by doctor. Have faith in yourself / whatever you do, avoid stress. Have schedule day, change in lifestyle require, Vegetarian diet, meditation is a good.

Pranic Healing is a non touch technique, by which we can regenerate the organs. Pranic Crystal Healing is also a faster option.

ravindra_lande@yahoo.co.in

• There is one great Ayurvedic Doctor by name Sri. Narayana Murthy who lives in Narsipura, Anandpura, Shimoga in Karnataka. People from all over the world throng there to cure cancer and diabetes. He has a very special diabetes cleanse method which has saved millions of diabetics from amputation. Much details about him are available in Google. I have witnessed many cases which he has cured successfully. The medicine is fully free! Meanwhile as a home remedy you can try cleansing the affected leg with 'Karela Jamun' liquid (available in all ayurvedic medical shops as a diabetes internal medicine) or even 'Apple cider vinegar' which is very powerful in curing diabetes. Take a little quantity of any of these medicines in a small bowl and dip a cotton bud in it and dab on the affected leg, let dry. Wipe gently with moist cotton after some time if necessary. Do this thrice a day. This will avoid oozing and speed up the recovery. Regular prescribed medicines and blood sugar level control are very important.

• MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR GIVING THEIR EXPERIENCED SUGGESTIONS.

• dear gauri shankarji,

call me after1900 hr. on 9405470055. there are some miraculous solutions for such disorders.

most of the herbs are available every where locally, if any thing u do not get; I will send .. it is always free by the grace of great lord dhanvantari.

• shri gauri shankar,

here is the remedy for your mother in law:

simply get fresh leaves of audumber tree which is also known as UMBER / GULAR etc(ficus racemosa.

it is a very sacred tree. In our ancient text the procedure for use is as follows:

get the leaves of the tree with permission of the owner of the tree before sunrise.

bring the leaves and make smooth paste like ointment and after washing the wound with water boiled with neem leaves apply the ointment.

have faith ! the Lord Dhanwantari cures very fast.

• Take/eat neem leafs daily. Take green tea without sugar or milk.

• Namaskaar.

I just happen to see this comment and image of leg of your mother.

I just want to know hows your mother health now., As it has been 1 year since your comment is posted in this blog.

my mailing address ( sbsidh317@gmail.com).

Regards

SB SIDH

• I feel sad when I see this happening in 15 years of living by mainstream advise, even on "safe" insulin.

I am not very sure even if rigorous control of blood sugar through diet change can offer remedy because in most cases mainstream will still insist that sugars levels upto 200 are nothing to worry about, even if that means losing a leg, damaging kidneys or eyes.

Just find a doctor who first agrees that sugar levels should be that of a non diabetic:

FBS ~80-90

PPBS ~ 120-140

A1C < 5.7

and if you can find one, then aim for these numbers and see if this can heal wounds.

Sad Sad Sad :(

You may also like...