Body Strength while having Diabetes

What I have experienced is the Total reversal of weakness due to diabetes by taking food supplements. These supplements increase your body strength and help u to live a quality life. I have been taking these from last 2 years and the results are amazing. I suggest u all out to use these supplements and see the difference it will create in your life. All the complication related to diabetes will vanish like thin air. When I had started taking these supplements, I was experiencing body-ache, pain in ankle, numbness in my left hand, was feeling very heaviness, excessive urination. even walking was a task BUT within 25 days all above mentioned symptoms vanished and i was full of strength and even ready to work at 12 midnight. I did not felt the need to check my fasting and PP for next 6 months. Guy's the results are amazing. You people should give it a try and change your life and lead a healthy and qualitative life. You all are welcome to ask me for any query and suggestion at rajan.1971@hotmail.com.

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • name of supplements how to take were it is available etc. yr info is incomplete please???

• These are Nutrilites by AMWAY. U need to take:

1. Daily 1-0-1

2.. Natural B 1-0-1 with fiber

3. Bio C 1-0-1

4.Protein Powder 1-0-1 i.e one spoon powder with normal water twice a day

5. Fiber same as above but take natural b with this.

6. Glucose Health 2-2-2

7. Persellenium E 1-0-0

8. Omega Fatty 3 0-0-1

You take these supplements and see the amazing results. It will take 20-25 days to get the results so do not panic. Since these can be purchased by yourself but for that u hv to make a card for which I can help. Card is free of cost. U just send me ur ID proof and residence proof thru scan and email me. I will get the card made for u and send u thru courier. If u r in delhi i can meet u and hand it over u. No issues for that b'cos after getting myself the amazing results Its my mission to aware people regarding these bonafide supplements. U can call me on 09999915062.

• If you are trying to sell some kind of a product, best of luck! If not, pls share names of the supplements for the benefit of readers of this blog.

• First of all let me clear that it is not my purpose to sell the products. I am just trying to

make people aware about the amazing results of these supplement be'cos brother I am also a person like u who has no free money. Everyone has hard earned money and no one wants to be cheated or be conned by someone else.But everything has two sides. I f u want to hv the products then u will have to purchase and definitely someone will sell it to u. The decision is yours. Now I'll share the details as I hv no issues b'cos I hv made it a mission to inform about these products since I hv used them and leading a changed life.

These are Nutrilites by AMWAY. U need to take:

1. Daily 1-0-1

3. Bio C 1-0-1

6. Glucose Health 2-2-2

7. Persellenium E 1-0-0

8. Omega Fatty 3 0-0-1

Since these are from AMWAY and u must be thinking again that this is a some kind of product sellin, THEN, let me clear u, U can Purchase them from any source u want.

You take these supplements and see the amazing results. It will take 20-25 days to get the results so do not panic. Since these can be purchased by yourself but for that u hv to make a card for which I can help. Card is free of cost. U just send me ur ID proof and residence proof thru scan and email me. I will get the card made for u and send u thru courier. If u r in delhi i can meet u and hand it over u. No issues for that b'cos after getting myself the amazing results Its my mission to aware people regarding these bonafide supplements. U can call me on 09999915062.

• Thank you Mr. salesman, but the people now a days are not so fool as you may think.

• I am not a Mr. salesman and i do not ever take people for granted. It is upto u to decide to try theses supplements and i am not forcing these supplements in anyones mouth. I just shared my results and knowledge with all people. For ur information the company provides u with 30 days guarantee that if u dont find it usefull u can always return the products even after 30% of usage of the products within 30 days and get ur money back. Now tell me which company gives u this kind of guarantee all over the world. It is only Amway which gives u this offer. You can always byu these products from anyone else. I dont own AMWAY so the question of selling by me is out of context.

• I totally agree with venkas 1

• First of all let me clear that it is not my purpose to sell the products. I am just trying to

make people aware about the amazing results of these supplement be'cos brother I am also a person like u who has no free money. Everyone has hard earned money and no one wants to be cheated or be conned by someone else.But everything has two sides. I f u want to hv the products then u will have to purchase and definitely someone will sell it to u. The decision is yours. Now I'll share the details as I hv no issues b'cos I hv made it a mission to inform about these products since I hv used them and leading a changed life.

These are Nutrilites by AMWAY. U need to take:

1. Daily 1-0-1

3. Bio C 1-0-1

6. Glucose Health 2-2-2

7. Persellenium E 1-0-0

8. Omega Fatty 3 0-0-1

Since these are from AMWAY and u must be thinking again that this is a some kind of product sellin, THEN, let me clear u, U can Purchase them from any source u want.

Reply to this

• Pl share the name of supplements for the benefits of masses.

• These are Nutrilites by AMWAY. U need to take:

1. Daily 1-0-1

3. Bio C 1-0-1

6. Glucose Health 2-2-2

7. Persellenium E 1-0-0

8. Omega Fatty 3 0-0-1

Since these are from AMWAY and u must be thinking again that this is a some kind of product selling, THEN, let me clear u, U can Purchase them from any source u want.

Reply to this

• The details are in amway.in

Costs are as follows

Dairy 2139/=

Bio C1179/=

Protein 3219/=

Fiber 889/=

Glucose Health 1499/=

Persellenum E 1179/=

Omega fatty 1299/=

Prices mayvary+/-10%

Thedetails are there in thesite

The above is for ONLY for readers info.

• These are MRP's. If u become member the cost will be down by 15%-20%. So it better to hv ur card made and then purchase these products.

• Please enter the directory of rajan1971 and find his blog. you will notice that he entered here just to sell his products. Damn it

• I give a damn from where u buy these products and i entered this blog to share the information and knowledge to those people who are suffering from diabetes for long periods.

• Kindly Sir pls tell ur supliment

You may also like...