To control diabetes

Recently somebody told me simple & cheap way to control diabetes. In the night before you go to sleep take 2 lady fingers. Remove Head & Tail, then cut ladyfinger into 2 pieces and put them in a glass of drinking water. cover it with lid. Keep for overnight. Next day early morning before consuming anything filter this water and drink. In next 14/15 days diabetes will be controlled. TRY IT & let me know the result.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fad diets may work in the short term, but you need a balanced diet to provide all of the nutrients you need for the long term.

Controlling your carbohydrate intake with low GI carbs, keeping carb portions between 10-14 per day is key

uk.sitestat.com/diabetes/we...

Then, eat adequate amounts of natural, additive free, unprocessed protein and fat foods.

• Yes I will try.thanku.But why to filter this water?

• Hi Friends,,, Just one suggestion.. Wash properly before putting it for overnight because very high quantity of pesticides are being used in Okra due to fruit borer attack usually occured during fruit formation stage.

• IT WORKS. BUT NO NEED TO FILTER. JUST THROW THE LADIES FINGER AND DRINK.

• Thanks for the advise.

• Is it necessary to boil the mixture to kill the bacteria so as to be safe for the body. kindly advise.

• NO. Jusr take 2 lady fingers from vendor wash it cut head & tail then cut into 2 pieces & put them in a glass of water. Keep it for overnight. Next day morning filter the water and drink it empty stomach.

• NO. Jusr take 2 lady fingers from vendor wash it cut head & tail then cut into 2 pieces & put them in a glass of water. Keep it for overnight. Next day morning filter the water (or remove the lady fingers )and drink it empty stomach.

• thanks for the info jit1240 .I will try it.

You may also like...