Runners/running group in Cambridge?

I will be back in Cambridge in May and would like to find some other (slow) c25k runners in the area. I have been plodding along with the programme for quite a while. I have always run alone but some company would be nice if there is anyone out there. Keeping my fingers crossed that I may be near the end of the programme by the time I get to Cambridge as this is third time lucky. So far so good and no injuries.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There's a ParkRun at Milton, maybe go along there one week? I'm sure you'd be able to meet some local runners and find out about a club. I'm the other side of Huntingdon so no good as a running partner. I'm sure you'll find someone, there are loads of runners in Cambridge. You could try Facebook too.

• Thanks for the info. I looked at the website and will try to get out there one Saturday. There are bus directions on the website.

Thanks again.

Beth

• There is a free running group, which I think has only recently started. Sundays 8:30am meeting at Harston Surgery, Harston. Contact Paul Stokes 07825 908579. Its aimed at people who want to increase their fitness and run distances.

• Thanks so much for the running group info- that is really what I am looking for I think. I don't have a car in Cambridge so really need something in the city.

Many thanks

Beth

You may also like...