You foks at the back on week one...MOH has gone so COME ON!!

Hey hey folks...I got me a graduate badge. And to be honest its the Proudest badge I will Never wear lol.

So before i move on to 5k+ can i offer a word or three to those of you that are just starting out or indeed are part way through C25k, DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF!

If this 47ish yr old carrying over 2 stone of extra body (oh stop fibbing more like 3 stone) weight can do this routine then YOU CAN.

5k+ here I come :-)

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aww well done Sonicsplodge, fantastic achievement! Just about to start week 5 and get to the half way mark and the dreaded W5 R3. No way could I have got this far without Laura, the podcasts and this wonderfully supportive forum!!! You guys rock. Keep posting so we stay motivated!!

• CONGRATULATIONS! Wear that badge with pride, you deserve it! I needed to read this post today, I am in week 6 and having some self doubt. I know I don't want to quit and it helps to know others have been in the same position at one time or another.

• Congratulations and thanks for the encouragement for the rest of us.... I have W5R3 tomorrow and although i'm excited i have a niggle that i can't or won't be able to do it

• 7ermintrude..love that name....Ignore your niggles and you will surprise yourself. I know i did...or rather SHOCKED myself lol

• Well done :) a well earned badge! Keep us posted on life after graduation

• Hey, well done sonicsplodge - just look at that shiny badge!

• Congratulations.

Well done sonicsplodge! I too am 3 stone overweight, but have 21 years on you, lol!! I have week3 run 2 tomorrow and it will help knowing you have trodden this path and won!! Wear your badge with pride. Did you get a T shirt too, or is that for 25k'ers?

• Well i dont see me wearing THAT T shirt.... Age is not an issue You are as old as you feel...I'm still 18 in my head...just gotta try getting the body to match lol :-)

• Same here! My adult children tell me I'm younger than they are-I am, so true!! You are as young as you feel. Got the maths wrong-I'm 63, so they tell me. As you say got to get the body to match the psychological age :-). Go girl!!!!

• Congratulations! It's fantastic isn't it! I was so excited when I got mine I whooped out loud at the computer. Hubby actually came upstairs to see what was wrong! Didn't quite understand what all the fuss was about so I had to do a blog to communicate with some people who realised what an acheivement it was. Wear with pride! :-)

You may also like...