Anxious feeling !

This week I am aiming to complete week 2 . . Had planned to get R1 done on Tue but got tied up with work and only getting out today to get R1 over. I'm still content as I will still have the opportunity to get them all done by Sunday.

It's this anxious feeling and frustration that is amazing me! . . never thought I would be so keen to get out running nor have the feeling of frustration or worry that I won't get it completed!!! I'm just wondering when this bubble will burst!! . . So far this is working great for me . .in the meantime, looking forward to getting out today and hope I can update with progress.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Ha I know what you mean! I was planning on going out this morning but after being woken up 3 times during the night by noisy flatmates/boyfriend I wasn't feeling up to it. When I woke up and saw what I beautiful morning it was I felt very frustrated and just wanted to go out for a run instead of going to work.

Well done on your progress so far and I think it's safe to say you have the running bug :)

You may also like...