W9R3 - proud!: Beautiful sunshine in Nottingham... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

117,103 members β€’ 148,421 posts

W9R3 - proud!

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate
β€’23 Replies

Beautiful sunshine in Nottingham today, could not wish for a better day for my graduation run. Was nervous a bit for no reason, like before an important exam πŸ˜‚. It took me two months to complete the program. As every graduate said before, did not expect to run 5k by the end of it. All I can say, believe in the program and believe in yourself. Mind over matter for sure.

I am very grateful for the support of the people on this forum. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❀️ πŸ™πŸ»

23 Replies
β€’

Oh many congratulations.. what a way to start a beautiful sunny Saturday.. keep the momentum going .. I’ll look forward to seeing your progress.. I’m a week behind you now .. happy running πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to Joggingonthewildside

Thank you! Looking forward for the update on your graduation run!

Rosec25k
Rosec25kGraduate

Yippee!! So pleased for you. Well done. Celebrations called for πŸ€ΈπŸΎπŸŽ†

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to Rosec25k

Thank you!!!!!

I see also you aced the 5 km which a lot of people don’t do in the 30 mins .. I’m averaging .7.49 kms atm do don’t expect to do 5 km in that time but who knows .. Rachel

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to Joggingonthewildside

I ran longer than 30 min. Just could not help myself, I needed that 5k πŸ˜‚. Pace is improving with every run, but as experienced people on this forum say, the duration is more important than distance.

NewRunner-52
NewRunner-52Graduate

Fantastic! Well done.

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to NewRunner-52

Thank you!

SassyF
SassyFGraduate

Oh well done TwiggyL congratulations on graduating! πŸ‘πŸΌ

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to SassyF

Thank you!

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

Wonderful achievement for you today, congratulations on completing run 3 of week 9 and graduating from C25K πŸŽ“ πŸƒπŸΎ πŸ‘

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to AlMorr

Thank you!

Snail61
Snail61Graduate

Congratulations you must feel awesome, hope I'm as quick as you on my graduation.

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate

Thank you! It is a wonderful feeling of achievement.

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Many congratulations on your graduation, fellow runner.

This guide to post C25k running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Keep running, keep smiling.

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to IannodaTruffe

Thank you!

That’s great news, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΎ

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to WillowandSola

Thank you!

Frenc
FrencGraduate

Well done TwiggyL, what an achievement. And yes, what a lovely day to graduate πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“. Bet you had a big old grin! πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to Frenc

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I did! Smiling all day and have tones of energy. Reading now all consolidation pinned posts and F&S plans. I need next plan and a goal.

Frenc
FrencGraduate in reply to TwiggyL

That’s what I did, my first consolidation run was brilliant, it was just so cool I could, well, run! All the best with the goal planning πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ.

Couchphoenix
CouchphoenixGraduate

Congratulations TwiggyL it’s a great feeling to graduate, completing 9 weeks / 27 runs is a huge achievement, Well Done πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ…πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

TwiggyL
TwiggyLGraduate in reply to Couchphoenix

Thank you! I keep it on a spreadsheet to track the progress πŸ™ˆ

You may also like...