Couch to 5K
64,227 members97,259 posts

Help! Just got new phone and app has reset!

I've just upgraded my phone, and I installed the app from my google account, but it doesn't seem to have migrated my progress. I'm currently about to start week 6! Is there any way of jumping to that week on my new phone? I don't particularly want to start over again!!

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I think you can just go to the run you want to do. Not sure how that will affect graduation though. I’ve only every started up a new phone from my backup of the old one, but I can’t think of a way to do what you’re looking to do.

Ha! I thought all the runs were locked! Thanks for your reply, I managed to open week 6 run 1!!

That’s cool. I dunno how graduation badges work, maybe admins knowing will ensure you get that. Otherwise just tap the runs you’ve “skipped” when you’re consolidating after week 9 and they’ll fill.

The app is very simple, it is just a timer really. If you want the app screen to reflect your progress you can just press the runs and let them play out.

The grad badges here are awarded on an honour system. Just post proudly on the relevant badge post when you get to the end :)

Yep, just play the earlier runs and save them. 👍🏼

You may also like...