Couch to 5K
56,980 members89,525 posts

Use those pom-poms!

As I completed W6R1 :)

I think my legs reminded themselves what they are supposed to do. Lungs... Well, they are still trying to figure that out, but it's better than the last run :)

I may even be ready to take my dog with me... We'll see. I need to feel confident enough that I will not trip on my feet before I'll add another happy furry hazard into my runs ;)

See you next time on the path, on the road, in the woods, on the seaside, or wherever you run. Cheers from happy ripe tomato ;)

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! I know W6 R1 it trips a lot of people up as it looks easy compared to W5 R3 but 5 weeks of running takes it's toll.

Well done for keeping up the motivation. 👏🎉🎉🎉🎉🏃

2 likes

Well, I had some break (over 2 weeks to recover) due to blood donation. Last Thursday I went running and didn't manage to complete it according to the design.

But you didn't give up and you smashed it today... that's what counts!

1 like

I think I'm at the phase when you don't stop. You can have shorter or longer breaks, but you're going back running eventually.

It's just motivation / discipline / routine that I need to develop / increase / strengthen ;)

1 like

Well done Iga *waves a pom pom🎊

Once you actually get out of the door you are fine 😉😊..

Glad you enjoyed it and happy ripe tomato is a super colour😊x

1 like

:) yes, I still struggle with gearing up and going out the door. The rest is good (aka I survived) or great (aka I'm an amazing runner, I don't want to stop... ever) :D

3 likes

Brilliant and fab to see you got one of the most challenging runs done. Pom poems are twirling here already

1 like

Happy and red..........pink and smug.......pretty much the same thing.

A good one to have under your belt.

2 likes

You may also like...