Merry Christmas to everyone & a happy running year in 2017

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas & happy running in 2017πŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜Šthanking you all for helping me & inspiring me to continue running! Vexed I didn't make the parkrun today but horrendous weather here in elgin high winds & sleet so decided to leave it! I am still planning next sat hogmany! Forecast better & would be a nice ending to the first year of starting runningπŸƒπŸƒresolution for 2017πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ‘x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Thank you and a very Happy Christmas to you too ! :-) xxx

• A very Happy Christmas to you too (and good luck on the Hogmanay run :) πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²πŸŽ…πŸŒ²

• O thanks im praying for decent weather!!!! Have a lively Christmas mcfitty & family πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„

• Thank you... Happy Christmas x

• Thank you Phyllis and a very happy Christmas to you too. πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ””β˜ƒπŸΎ

• Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well! Our Parkrun was cancelled yesterday but I've had a bad cold and chest infection so I've not run for about ten days now. Think I'm going to leave it til the new year, and maybe start back on week 7 or 8 again. We will get there - good luck for Hogmany run! Xx

You may also like...