Whopee, Week 5, Run 2 completed!

Well got out early this morning and it was a beautiful day. Ran outside again as last run was on the running machine and not very keen no that. A lot cooler than it has been and the temperature was just perfect.

Really enjoyed it although I was apprehensive about running for 8 minutes but actually found it very doable. Would even go as far as saying I found it easier than the previous shorter runs which is very odd.

Looking forward to run 3 but feeling apprehensive about the longer run!

Felt really good to be out there and alive!! :) :)

11 Replies

• You'll be fine! Just go out nice and slow and steady and you will amaze yourself!

• Thank you! :)

• You will do it and be so surprised and proud of yourself.

• Slow and steady will get you through but of course you know that already 😊

• Well done SuperMouse - it's amazing what you can do on this programme and it sounded like you had a great run. Don't worry about Run 3 - you'll be ready for it :-)

• Quite relieved to read this today! I'm due to do Week 5 Run 2 tomorrow morning and am really nervous about it. Glad it went ok for you!x

• Don't worry it was my best run yet. You will be fine but like others always say slow and steady is the key! :) :)

• It is the way.. take it slow and steady and you will make it through.... to wherever you want to be!

You may also like...