Mission Possible

Well time for the test drive of my new runners and my knee took rmnsuk's advice and went back to W3R1 it was different this time as before I did not have Laura just my watch set to intervals and a piece of paper so I knew what I was doing. The result was no major dramas on both fronts and my fitness has improved as I was definitely quicker also starting again so to speak gave me a chance to practice my breathing. All in all a good test will see how the next one goes on Monday.

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds very promising , glad to hear it went well xxx

• It went better than I expected but still going to take it slow

• That's good news. Great to get out there again!

• It is strange how you miss it when you can't go out I bet you are champing at the bit to get out hope you don't have to wait much longer

• Hurrah! Good to see you back musketeer!

Glad the run went well and the knee held up.

How were the new shoes? Did you feel a difference in the support.

Nice to have our early bird getting back on form - today is a good day โœจ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ

• New shoes were great definitely noticed a difference in cushioning and general feel still going to stick at beginning again and take it slow but good to be back

• Sounds good. Onwards and upwards ๐Ÿ™‚

• Good to have you back again sounds like good progress. Though thanks to your title I am going to have that theme tune worming around in my head all day.

• That's why I picked it with a little change because it is only impossible if we let it be

• Thanks it was enjoy yourself with week 6

• Thanks for the prompt. I've just been to Braintree Freeport and bought not one but 2 pairs of new runners (the better half has great powers of persuasion!) . Hopefully, I'll get round to trying them out tomorrow.

• Good luck with them are you going to test drive down the old railline

• I think so. First outdoor outing!

• We'll have to meet up sometime once my knees up to scratch and go for jog down there

• Sounds like a good idea - you can't miss me - I'll be the one in the bright yellow shoes!!!!!!

Let me know when you're up for it - I get the impression from your last post that you're well on the way to recovery

• I reckon three to four weeks of repeats and I should be okay and back up to full fitness

You may also like...