Couch to 5K
52,459 members84,510 posts

W9R3.........Done!!!!

There was no confetti cannon, no bevvy of Grand Prix style beauties at the finish, in fact the lone Labrador with its owner that was about 500 yards away in the park didn't even seem that interested, but I didn't care......the beam on my face when I reached 30 minutes (and annoyingly 4.82km) at 05.56am this morning made the effort of this program so worth it.

28 Replies
oldestnewest

That is a really good distance in 30 minutes. Congratulations 😊

Thank you Kmcm66

Congratulations! Sorry the Pom Pom wavers and brass band were still in bed but your shiny graduate badge still awaits you!

Now to start planning lots of lovely new running adventures!

Thank you Ullyrunner

Brilliant. I bet you can't wait to get your first 5k under your belt!

Thank you

Well done! Great to get out early for graduation and that's a brilliant pace *\😊/* (My attempt at Pom Pom waving!)

1 like

Thank you aliboo

Congratulations. It's a fantastic feeling - enjoy your day.

Thank you pollyp1

👏👏👏. That's brilliant. As long as the Pom Pom shakers & brass bands are celebrating with you in your mind that's fine 😀😀

Thank you Possum

Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it?☺ Here's to the next stage of your running journey - good luck!

Thank you SandraJ

Yeah! Many congratulations to you. Your C25K fans are here instead 👏👏👏

Thank you princess

I would have been at the finish line - but not that early in the morning ☺

LOl..... Thank you Sue

Congratulations.. welcome to the grad gang.. lots of waving of pom poms now :) amazing distance for 30 minutes.. and that .18 will spur you on :)

Well done :)

Thank you sparky

🎈🍻🍸🎈🍻🍸🎈🍻🍸🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵👍👍👍👍🙌🙌🙌🎈🍻🍸🎈🍻🍸

Yay go you! Pom poms, fizz, balloons and SO close to 5K :) Huge congratulations. How cool does that badge look next to your name?

Thank you McFitty

Well done! I'm waving my pom-poms for you! And what a great distance. I am so jealous - makes me realise how slow I run but you will surely hit 5k next time!!!! Go you! Happy running!!

Thank you HilaryC

Many, many congratulations! Enjoy the feeling!!

Thank you brightspice

Congratulations!!! Well done, you deserve that beaming smile and to feel proud! Badge looks fab! :)

Thank you melly4012

You may also like...