Should I change my online name?

Should I change my online name?

When I joined this great forum 7 weeks ago the name I chose seemed appropriate, but now I am not reluctant at all. J

I’ve just finished W8R3 and can't wait for the next run. Between runs I am getting a bit obsessive – planning my next route, looking at running gear on line, pondering different hi-tech ways of tracking my every movement and counting down to the next run.

Is this normal C25K behaviour, or should I visit a psychiatrist’s couch? And should I change my name?

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Normal.

• The only abnormal thing is that it took this long :-).

• perfectly normal!

• Completely 'normal' and I use the word loosely! We are all wonderfully 'normal' on here.. ( Catch some of my loopy posts) :)

So are you dreaming about your runs yet...if so Nirvana of Normality is yours :)

• Sounds pretty much normal, but it sometimes helps if your not normal, otherwise the world would be a boring place, so enjoy your adventure, it's just starting!😊

• You could change your name to Reluctant_runner_no-more, that's what Newbie_no-more_Pam did after she 'turned' and became a runner nut like most of us in here🏃🏃🏃 Pam, by the way, how are you doing? Still injured?

• Oh yes. Completely normal. Absolutely so. 😨🤓

You may also like...