Brrrrr...Ice skating next?

Yep... that was exciting!

Beautiful crystal clear morning, and a tad nippy to say the least.

Could not do my usual route, as the lane was a sheet of ice, ( I could have skated though..hmm)

So... sensible old personage that I am, I did a detour and kept to a pavement route which had cleared with yesterday's sunshine. It was not as pretty, I missed my audience of squirrels and sheep, but it was much safer and meant I was able to complete my Week 6 Run 2..Hoorah!!

Thanks for all the support.. it keeps me going and toasty warm inside! :)

8 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Oh, I love a field of sheep to run past...they either all run away from me (must be flying on those days๐Ÿ˜‰!) or they all stare at me! Hilarious! Anyway, well done on your run. Now you can cosy up in the warmth feeling very self-satisfied that you've already done your run! I'm on a rest day today - hoping it'll be a little warmer when I run tomorrow!๐Ÿ˜€

• Thanks for that! It is fun to cause the local animals so much amusement!

It has given slightly warmer weather tomorrow... so best of luck! :)

• Any sheep I've passed on a run stare at me as if they think I'm crazy! It always make me laugh. I do say hello to them though!

• That sounds beautiful. Well done.

• yes I was out early today and had to run off road a little as icy paths were dangerous!!

Gra

• Fun though!

• Well done! Definitely worth being sensible! Shame about the audience but much better than entertaining them with an impromptu ice skating routine ;)

• Hi there..

Thanks for that... I did not fancy the idea of falling on my dignity!

Much warmer this morning...if a little damp... back to the funky leggings!

You may also like...