w1/r3 failed and tried again and completed!

update... tried again and completed!

I was quite disappointed I had to finish earlier today. It got to 6pm, I fed the cat and dog, we then sat down and had our dinner. at 7pm we sat down to watch the dog whisperer and I thought I will have another go, so I went upstairs and swapped my trainers again (pair no.3), set up my ipad next to my treadmill and pressed start.

This time I set the walking speed to 2.5mph and when it got to the running mode, left it at the same speed but I jogged on my toes as if I was skipping across water! and I completed it and most importantly without any pain.

Stephen

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for having another go! This programme is addictive and somehow, I don't know how, it is possible to get through each challenge. Good luck with the next one. And the next one!!

• Yes! Glad to hear you got it sorted out. And slow really is the way to go.

• well done. Onwards and upwards :)

• Well done for conquering the run. By the way, we don't use the F word on this forum. Every run is training for the next and there is no shame in repeating runs. You are in control. It is a good idea to leave some time between eating and running. At least an hour after a light meal and up to two hours for a heavy meal.

You may also like...