week 6, puf, puf, poorray!

Phew! Finished with week 6 with gratitude!

This was the run with 8 minutes in the middle! Mon I did 31.10 min, Wed 31 min and today Thursday 33.10 min with 3.61 miles.

What do you do when you stop in the middle for the loo; do you lose points?

Yes, I forced myself a bit much I thought; yet they say it’s good for you. Well, I’m alive and have done it! I'm so glad I do this in the gym. the day is dark, misty and drizzly. I don't know if it clears the lung! A bit tight for my bronchiectasis. Cheers, Mic

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Haha ! If Paula Radcliffe can stop for the loo in the middle of a marathon without losing points you can hop off your static bike with no penalty ! Well done...

• henpen90, I often wonder how my postman does it! He is an unsung hero with all the other posties who walk miles every day and with such a load too, and half of it is junk mail. thank you

• Congratulations on finishing week 6! What an achievement :-)

• Thank you, the steam has just stopped coming out of my ears!

• Well done Mic, I have to take my hat off to you , you are doing so , so well .

Fair play to ya, Chum :-) xxx

• Lovely to have your encouragment, poppypug!

• Well done Mic. Fabulous. Going great guns

• Great, thanks Barbara

• Well done. Great achievement! :) Think you should get extra points for the loo break as you will have had to have walked there and back ;)

• Hahaha, running there, walking back!

• Then you definitely deserve extra points for that! ;)

• Hahaha. I am not charged then, like a taxi waiting and the minutes are ticking increasing the fare!

Love it! Thank you Hilbean :-)

• Fabulous! Even with the loo break!

• Thats a fantastic achievement well done you...and I think you are allowed the loo :)

• Thank you. They advise drinking a lot ... it must go somewhere!

• Well done you! Not long now....

• right, thanks. But I see the rest seems really tough 25 minutes and 28 minutes flat out. I hope there will be lots of loos on the way, hahahaha!

You may also like...