A novel aim in my running journey

I have a new aim in my running journey, I am going to forget about running further, longer, quicker, my aim is to have enough confidence to dance around an unsuspecting walker and giving them a high five before going on my merry way, well why not ? I almost got to that point yesterday, through sheer exultattion, I bet it would feel amazing and it would terrify the poor walker.!! sorry folks just amusing myself here !!

Oh and I will be singing to "you can't stop me now " top of my voice of course !

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I did of course mean DONT STOP ME NOW ! or whatever, but Freddie Mercury, my boy ! God Im getting old, cant even remember what my hero sings now !

• Do it!

• Walkers on my trail are a great bunch generally speaking and they would high five me back. Lovely idea GJ! Pick the one who looks the most miserable. Ha ha

• Whoop whoop! Go girl!

Lol I never get song lyrics rights! Haha xx

• Haha. Why not :) A video would be most welcome :)

• Do it! :-) I wave at all manner of passers-by; high fiving would be the next step, I reckon. Accompanied by an 'up high', I think! :D

I was high-fived by a runner at my marshal point yesterday. :-) Go for it, GJ!

• Love it!! (And Freddy btw!)

• I cant video it thought I would love to, just for proof of course, but it will be a random spontaneous happening, and will have to involve a hunky man, not any old man you understand :)

• If you're going to high five someone you might as well make it memorable :)

• That would be awesome!! It might brighten up their day and inspire them to run.

• Oh Im going to spntaneously dance around him as well Lavender, it needs to be memorable for him as well !!

• A great plan GJ, let us know how it goes! ;-) x

• Go for it !!!!!!! :)

• I love your enthusiasm grannyjudes!

• been busy amusing myself !!!

• Love it: fantastic goal :-)

• Yeah go for it! Let us know when you've done it!

You may also like...