Couch to 5K
64,032 members97,079 posts

A novel aim in my running journey

I have a new aim in my running journey, I am going to forget about running further, longer, quicker, my aim is to have enough confidence to dance around an unsuspecting walker and giving them a high five before going on my merry way, well why not ? I almost got to that point yesterday, through sheer exultattion, I bet it would feel amazing and it would terrify the poor walker.!! sorry folks just amusing myself here !!

Oh and I will be singing to "you can't stop me now " top of my voice of course !

17 Replies
oldestnewest

I did of course mean DONT STOP ME NOW ! or whatever, but Freddie Mercury, my boy ! God Im getting old, cant even remember what my hero sings now !

Do it!

Walkers on my trail are a great bunch generally speaking and they would high five me back. Lovely idea GJ! Pick the one who looks the most miserable. Ha ha

Whoop whoop! Go girl!

Lol I never get song lyrics rights! Haha xx

Haha. Why not :) A video would be most welcome :)

1 like

Do it! :-) I wave at all manner of passers-by; high fiving would be the next step, I reckon. Accompanied by an 'up high', I think! :D

I was high-fived by a runner at my marshal point yesterday. :-) Go for it, GJ!

Love it!! (And Freddy btw!)

I cant video it thought I would love to, just for proof of course, but it will be a random spontaneous happening, and will have to involve a hunky man, not any old man you understand :)

If you're going to high five someone you might as well make it memorable :)

That would be awesome!! It might brighten up their day and inspire them to run.

Oh Im going to spntaneously dance around him as well Lavender, it needs to be memorable for him as well !!

A great plan GJ, let us know how it goes! ;-) x

Go for it !!!!!!! :)

I love your enthusiasm grannyjudes!

been busy amusing myself !!!

Love it: fantastic goal :-)

Yeah go for it! Let us know when you've done it!

You may also like...