W9R3 Done!!!

I am so happy! I finally finished the program! what is great is you can do it anywhere so even though I just moved from France to Lancaster Via London I was able to complete my runs without breaking my routine! (plus the change in scenery stopped me getting bored) I still find the first 15 mins a bit tough but then I seem to get in the swing of it and make it to the end! I am now about to start a 10K program which I downloaded and I'm really excited to be taking the next step! Thanks C25K and Laura for keeping me going all this time!

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Brilliant! Well done and congratulations xxx

• Congratulations on completing C25K. Enjoy your graduation. Best wishes.

• Well done. Completed mine yesterday so know how you feel. Good luck for the 10k program.

• Yabbadabbadoooooo!!! Brillliant, well done you. I used to find the first kilometre a nightmare and wanted to stop and fall on the ground screaming "I can't do it! I just can't go on anymore! I'm gonna diiiiiiie!"

Of course this passes once your fitness levels improve. I don't get tired now until around 8K, which astounds me! So enjoy your next journey and see you on the other side!

You may also like...