W9R3 Done!!!

I am so happy! I finally finished the program! what is great is you can do it anywhere so even though I just moved from France to Lancaster Via London I was able to complete my runs without breaking my routine! (plus the change in scenery stopped me getting bored) I still find the first 15 mins a bit tough but then I seem to get in the swing of it and make it to the end! I am now about to start a 10K program which I downloaded and I'm really excited to be taking the next step! Thanks C25K and Laura for keeping me going all this time!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! Well done and congratulations xxx

• Congratulations on completing C25K. Enjoy your graduation. Best wishes.

• Well done. Completed mine yesterday so know how you feel. Good luck for the 10k program.

• Yabbadabbadoooooo!!! Brillliant, well done you. I used to find the first kilometre a nightmare and wanted to stop and fall on the ground screaming "I can't do it! I just can't go on anymore! I'm gonna diiiiiiie!"

Of course this passes once your fitness levels improve. I don't get tired now until around 8K, which astounds me! So enjoy your next journey and see you on the other side!

You may also like...