Living with a Stoma
607 members150 posts


There are many pills and potions that your GP can prescribe for IC/PBS that may be of some relief. Unfortunately I left it for a long time (10 years of suffering) before I approached my GP. He referred me to a urologist who tried everything he could to save my bladder including Botox injections into it but in the end there was nothing more he could do but to remove my bladder.

To all those who suffer in silence - don't leave it too long before seeking medical help.

No more pain for me and the best thing about it is – no more having to sit on public toilet seats!

You may also like...