CLL Support Association

48 months after last FCR Treatment!

For almost four years I finished my 6th cycle of FCR. Afterwards my blood showed MRD neg.

my blood counts improved rapidly after treatment and all the years my counts were excellent. My condition and health feeling was great, sometimes better than before treatment. Doing much gym and walking in fresh air I am glad to nearly forgot the desease.

Although after 15 months MRD was 0,1% is kept stable ober the time. Last number in 2/2018 was 0,6%, but was told, that under 0,7, the messurement can never be exact!

Latest Leuco 7,8, Ery 5,3, HB 15,8, platelets 175.000, all othet in normal range.

Helper t cells, nk cells and b cells in normal range. IgG 660, IgA and IgM normal.

Scan showed no lymph knotes.

All in all, as an unmutated (cd38 -) and Trisomie 12 patient, I am more than happy about the outcome.

Seoul

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news Seoul and shows FCR is an effective treatment option

5 likes

Great news glad to hear it enjoy.

Ann

2 likes

So Happy for you!!!! I had one treatment to FCR and had a reaction. I was so disappointed as the first treatment worked so well with decreasing all my lymph nodes and my numbers. I am now on imbrivica. I am also trisomy 12.. I wish for years and years of good health for you!

2 likes

So pleased for you, long may it continue!

3 likes

Well done Seoul! Happy for you!

2 likes

Just what I needed to read thank you for sharing and here's to 48 months more x

1 like

Seoul - Nice to see continued good reports!

That's great news Seoul, wishing you a long lasting, hopefully permanent remission, Terry

Super. I hope to achieve 48 months or more. Long may you stay treatment free.

So happy for you. Any side effects post FCR?

That is awesome! As someone in the middle of treatment it is Wonderful tonhear about success! May it continue forever!

Any side effects? Did you have 6 months of FCR?

Yes, 6 months from 10/2013 till 4/2014. no real side effects, all manageable. Last 3 cycles with only 75 %. After 3 cycles Mrd neg.

You may also like...