Coping With a CLL Diagnosis

Coping With a CLL Diagnosis

Interview with Tina Sapienza, LMSW, OSW-C, Oncology Social Worker Columbia University Medical Center and Nicole Lamanna, MD, Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine Columbia University Medical Center

Andrew Schorr interviews a panel of CLL experts about coping with a new diagnosis and all the feelings associated with that. Watch the full video below to hear from the CLL experts.

powerfulpatients.org/2016/0...

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The emotional needs of the newly diagnosed CLL patient are massively neglected particularly in the UK (not sure if the US do better) so this is a very important subject.

Newdawn

• Yes, I was given a booklet about CLL by the Haematologist and then went home to tell my husband the diagnosis.🙁

• I can't connect to this one either--this is the second from Patient Power that i can't access--I have an aging Mac, so may be my need to update.

• I cannot connect either cllady01. 2nd time for me also. I have Android tablet on it dosent seem to matter how old.

Sue

• I am trying to see if I can view it on the patient power site--so far no luck.

• tried from google with the link--it is there, but I can't access.

• Ok and good luck.

Sue

• Link worked for me... (via Chrome on a PC with Windows 7)

• Here is the direct video link...

vimeo.com/174615638

If your Mac is running Snow Leopard or older there are no updates for new video drivers etc.

You might want to consider an iPad... I have had Macs since 1984 but now far prefer the iPad...

~chris

• Thank you for sharing this!

You may also like...