Last week we published the 4th edition of The CLL Tribune. We’re so grateful to the patients and physicians and others who share their experience and expertise to enrich our CLL Society community. If you would like to share your story, or have ideas for future articles, please reach out to us.
This week we would again like to highlight the content from our quarterly newsletter and also request that you take 5 minutes to answer our latest Reader Poll about what you look for in your CLL physicians.
Please enjoy the articles and interviews from the Q2 2016 issue of The CLL Tribune: cllsociety.org/newsletter/
• Reading/viewing an interview with Dr. Jeff Jones about Venetoclax from the recent EHA meeting in Copenhagen in Conference Coverage
• Read answers to reader questions by Dr. Rick Furman in Ask the Doctor
• Learn about what bone marrow does in The Basics Section
• In Beyond the Basics, find out about the ASCO sponsored TAPUR trial which is looking for new creative uses for already approved targeted therapies
• Learn new facts about CLL in the Did You Know section
• View some data from our most recent Reader Poll and share with us your opinions on CLL experts and whom you might recommend to other patients in our Ask & Tell section
• In Living Well with CLL, you can read about:
o Why You Should See a CLL Specialist
o How my Support Group Saved my Life
o I Don’t Have CLL. Yes, I Do. Now, I Don’t.
o On Being a Novice Patient
o May I Remember Never To Forget