Back Again!

Hi Folks,

Firstly, thank you for all the support I've had since my account was deleted, especially Bigleg. I am both astonished and grateful that my contributions seem for the most part to be welcome.

Thanks again, I shall be posting a longer response shortlyand using the opportunity to bring to the fore thoughts that have been on the back burner for a long time.

Mike

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I concur with bigleg, great to have you back

• I'm very glad to see that you are back with us and look forward to reading your future posts.

• What are these? HEART UKs aims and mission.

• Welcome back Mike even though i am not always a believer in your message i do appreciate that there needs to be balance in all discussions.

• Glad to have you back with your thought-provoking views Mike. Well done to Traci and Tina for their hard work and persistence in getting the problem resolved.

• Mike,

There were two popular posts, may be when you have time you can read them. Very interesting reading!

• Welcome back Mike.You always deliver us with quality content to give us a more balanced opinion in regards to looking after your health.

You may also like...