British Liver Trust
13,653 members6,728 posts

Hello all

Not posted as been busy getting on with it then life just likes to remind you once in a while that even though you are feeling hundred times better than before that were not invincible lol and it's looking like I have cmv again third time in a year thanks a lot so just feeling exhausted again and going to delve into my sofa for a week or two until I perk up again. Hope everyone as well as they can be 😁😁😁

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Jojo , aww .. sorry you have cmv again hun 😏. there's always something that comes along as you say just as a reminder ... I now have stage T_2.5 osteopenia of the hip with an increase of sclerosis .can't get about as much without pain 😩. waiting for the hospital to start me on Injectiions .have the liver clinic in 3 weeks at qe so hope that is ok .just heard the sad news that out fellow member brummie past away today 😔.so very very sad xx

2 likes

Are you going on steroid injections? And I sorry to hear you received more diagnosis life just likes to throw shit at us to see how much we can take, but we got to put a smile on and bloody get on with it. And I gutted about brummi I just seen it xx

3 likes

I think so jojo , I need something as I can't take anything other than paracetamol and they don't work so I do not take anything .yep ! it sure does ! we keep on going regardless .. yes it's very sad news .. xx

1 like

My friend on the injections for sciatica I know they work so fingers crossed you get them sooner rather than later xx

2 likes

Oh really , well I hope they buddy up .it's at another hospital not the QE but I might mention it to them as they did my dexa scan xx

1 like

so sorry hunny to hear this. 3 times. You take it easy & shout me anytime. Im still looking at 4 walls after my hernia operation. So sad about brummi xxx

2 likes

Sorry to hear your news but you're a fighter so chin up.xx

2 likes

Always here if you need me. Yes very sad news . You all take care, lots of love Lynne xxxx

2 likes

Take it easy and hope you feeling better al ready.

1 like

You may also like...