New shoes! : Hello all, Hope you’re all... - Bridge to 10K

Bridge to 10K
11,410 members14,943 posts

New shoes!

DressageRider33
DressageRider33Graduate10

Hello all,

Hope you’re all keeping well. Sorry for being quiet recently, life is a little manic on the run up to Christmas.

So the last couple of times I’ve run my Karrimors have given me terrible rubs on the arch of my foot. It happened with the last pair of trainers I had but these have been fine for a year or so, but now these are rubbing. And as I’ve also been struggling with a few little niggles I finally bit the bullet and went for gait analysis!

I’ve been putting it off as somehow it seemed terrifying but the guys at Run in Swindon were great and this is the result! I did cringe a little at spending so much on a pair of trainers but they’re so comfortable so totally worth it. Christmas present to myself and all that 😂🙈

They are Mizuno Wave Inspire 15s.

Off out in them tomorrow for the first run and actually very excited. It’s the small things!

10 Replies
oldestnewest
MutleyShuffle
MutleyShuffleGraduate10

Congrats on your lovely new shoes! Enjoy! 🤗🏃👍

JonathanP
JonathanPGraduate10

Yes - definitely worth it!

BaddieThePirate
BaddieThePirateGraduate10

Great Xmas pressie. Enjoy. I hope they are super comfy

cheekychipmunks
cheekychipmunksGraduate10

Ooo I like those DR! Hope they give you many kms of comfy running. 🏃‍♀️😍

Tartancat
TartancatGraduate10

Oooh, lovely! Comfy shoes make all the difference. I got mine from Run in Swindon - aren't the guys in there great?

DressageRider33
in reply to Tartancat

They were awesome. So friendly and helpful and really took the time to explain everything! 😊

Wimborne
WimborneGraduate10

You got me on the colour. Those are really lovely 😊.

DressageRider33
in reply to Wimborne

Yes I love the colour too. My brief was no pink 😂

Wimborne
WimborneGraduate10
in reply to DressageRider33

I had the same brief going in but then faced dilemma of buying a pair not on sale or buying same pair on sale but in shocking pink. Guess what. You can see my feet coming from miles away. I now love pink 😂.

Dexy5
Dexy5Graduate10

Lovely shoes, don’t get them dirty! 😂😂

You may also like...