Strava premium

Do any lovely people pay for strava premium? Debating whether to sign up- planning to do a 500 mile annual challenge as a combo of running and walking and looking for something I can set the goal and may be able to keep the cumulative total... and whenever I attempt to buy it, £44 comes up and don't want to do it unless it's of benefit...

Part of me thinks I will be better off submitting weekly things as evidence and keeping a running total in excel 🤔

11 Replies
oldestnewest

I think Ju Ju uses it 🙂. She will probably be along shortly 🙂

2 likes

woo hoo here I am :)

I installed the free version and it seems to do everything, maps run and gives statistics, runs are logged etc. I wouldn't know what to do with the extras you get by paying for premium...but the beacon feature might be useful (so loved ones know where you are etc).

support.strava.com/hc/en-us...

Edit: The log that Strava creates could be used as evidence?

1 like

This is all true... it's getting the total for the year... might just do it manually x

The free version gives you your total for the year, it doesn't allow you to set goals though I've used it for a couple of years now for cycling and running and really can't see the point in upgrading

what is your name, I would love to follow. There are lots of us on there :)

I am running down in my weatherproof batcave at the moment

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

...so no gps. Nothing on my feed yet till get outside running, but this is link (I think) strava.app.link/bfhxtFrefJ

1 like

wow that bunker looks interesting!!

It's really not! A bit boring running around a car park! No rain or wind though ( or hills). I may have to get out soon as the run times are increasing, need some interesting scenery...

1 like

I am on Premium and its 3.99 a month. I am a saddo but I like the extra statisticals :)

Does it charge 3.99 a month? I click and it says £44 so I haven't signed up as of yet x

You may also like...