Another HM signed up for...๐Ÿ˜€

Another HM signed up for...๐Ÿ˜€

...the Thames Meander Half Marathon in November ๐Ÿ™‚! It's a smaller event and a nice flat riverside trail on the Thames path, which is supposed to be quite a 'fast' course. As I also hope to do the Great South Run again this year, it should fit well as it's a couple of weeks later. My plan is to spend the spring/summer focusing on my 5 and 10k speed and hills(๐Ÿ˜ซ) and then up my distance again in the autumn, although I will try and maintain some of the stamina I have built up. In the meantime, I am looking forward to next weekend when I am doing a local 10k trail run. Apparently it has a couple of 'cheeky inclines'! and can be a bit muddy, depending on the weather but attracts a real mix of runners as it is a charity event. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ha ha ha ha! ๐Ÿ˜‚.......what are you like!

Great stuff! ๐Ÿค—

Mx

• Well, you gotta have a goal Madge and I just couldn't help myself! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

• Sounds good, Sandra.

• Looks good.

• I was considering that race when I was planning my races a few months ago. Haven't given up in the idea completely. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• Could be another C25k meet up then!

• Go for it Sandra! :) you are a star

• Well done Sandra! ๐Ÿ˜Šgot to have a nice spread of races to keep you motivated๐Ÿ˜†

• Well, I have tried to spread them out and to make some kind of plan, don't want to overdo it. Hopefully a little bit more bling to look forward to!๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ™‚

• Yay ! No stopping you now Sandra , it's addictive isn't it ? :-) xxx

• It is, Poppy! But it does help focus the training a bit too...there is method in my madness!๐Ÿ™‚

You may also like...