Ok so I had my diagnostic mammogram and diagnostic ultra sound today. I'm really upset with the radiologist and wanted to slap him. So he comes in to review my breast lump and wants a biopsy of it. Ok I'm good at this point but then I have to ask him about the one under my arm that I already know is suspicious because they were doing measurements of it and what not. He tells me it's suspicious but that he wants me to wait 6 weeks and have another ultra sound done on it. I tell him no you are already going to do a biopsy of my breast mass that I would like a biopsy of my suspicious lymph node at the same time. My thinking is why make me wait if your doing one anyways. He then says well I changed my mind it's not suspicious. Ok at that point I'm about to beat him. I talk with the nurse navigator and she speaks with him however he will not change his mind in regards to the biopsy of my lymph node unless my surgeon says otherwise. So tomorrow I have my appointment with my surgeon. I also told them that you can't tell me something is suspicious and then change your mind and think I will be ok with it. I will be looking for a second opinion and I'm most certain my surgeon will say the lymph node needs to be biopsied. I also told them I would like a different radiologist to do the biopsy as I do not agree with the one I saw today!! Frustrated to say the least!!