Pregnancy or no pregnancy?!

So I have a regular partner and it's been 6 weeks since my last period. I feel nauseous all the time which has been happening for around 2 and a half weeks. My tummy feels bloated and my breasts are very tender. I'm also so unsettled, I can't sleep on a night even though I'm exhausted all the time. My doctor has been completely unhelpful. I have done a home pregnancy test but last time I was pregnant they didn't show up positive until 6 weeks. Could I be pregnant?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • With all those symptoms and a late period, there's a high possibility that you're pregnant, but keep in mind that over-stressing can also greatly affect your menstrual cycle. Take a pregnancy test another week.

• Hi There,

Stress can affect your menstrual cycle, but a test at this point should be accurate. It might be better to go to your local contraceptive clinic, work through your dates and take a test with them, that way the nurses will help you to work out what's going on and refer on if they have concerns.

Best Wishes

Katherine

• with all that you are telling us, i believe the symptoms are exactly that of a pregnant lady if the test doesn't show then you should visit a doctor and get yourself checked for pregnancy if you are in fact planning a child I believe it's here, best of luck to you

You may also like...